Wednesday, December 28, 2016

MEme traveled in stead of Corina Duyn who was housebound due to ME/CFS

small stuffed penguin among her travel diaries
MEme among her travel diaries

Dear readers of the MEme diaries
For the past few years, Corina was not able to share pages from my diaries but she is determent to change all that in the coming year.


The new smart phone technology will make it easier to share my adventures here with you!
In stead of Corina having to put each page under the scanner, a labour-some job, she can no simply take a photo on her smartphone  (which she resisted for years to buy... ) and upload them on my page!
Happy days!

I might even get the travel bug again!

Thank you for your patience.
And for new readers, please see my introduction page and read some of the pages that were uploaded years ago... and perhaps sign up for new posts? You can do that via the 'sign up for email' box on the top right on the page.

Looking forward to have your company and Please, let me know you were here.

Lots of love from me.
MEme.
M.E. me

two stuffed toys on a mini couch
my Chilean girlfriend Chuletta and me, Meme
ten small travel diaires from stuffed toy MEme
All my diaries!


No comments:

Post a Comment